I am useful to teachers because...
- Teachers are able to create interactive activities testing their learners knowledge
- See instant feedback from learners
- Google Drawings save automatically into Google Drive
- Complete your assignments in multiple of different ways
- Use as a mind map tool, embedding media from the web, videos, arrows and more
Scott Hayden, Digital Innovation Specialist, Media lecturer
Using this tool to create manipulative drag and drop diagrams is a nice feature of this under appreciated tool. Students can use it as well to illustrate their understanding in other ways than a text response.
Charlie Lecuyer, Learning Technologist Apprentice
I have used this tool to create digital English activities where learners have been able to 'circle the full stops' or drag and drop the correct vocab/ grammar into a chunk of text. I have also used this to create interactive activities for learners in Business Studies where they had to identify different sub categories and drag and drop them into main categories (as well as colour code).